Before even graduating from high school, Christine made her entrance into the world of hospitality. In May 2012, Christine joined the Ocean House team as a Guest Relations Manager, rising quickly through the ranks to the position as Director of Rooms in October of 2013. As Director of Rooms, Christine loves to share her expertise and enthusiasm for adventure and travel.
- Joined the Ocean House team as Guest Relations Manager and was soon promoted to Director of Guest Relations. In 2013, Christine was promoted again to fill the vacant Director of Rooms position.
- Worked as Front Desk Supervisor at The Grand Del Mar for more than two years. In August 2010, Christine was promoted to Night Manager.
- Night Manager at Robins Nest & Catering in New Jersey.
Education and Training
Hotel, Restaurant, and Institutional Management (HRIM) Degree from Mercyhurst College in Pennsylvania
- Raised in a family of five girls in New Jersey
- A skilled athlete, Christine played throughout her college tenure on the women's field hockey team