During her 15+ years in corporate communications, Wade has worked in a number of interesting and challenging fields. These include sportswear, fine art, travel, member associations, the nonprofit sector and, most recently, in public education. She is thrilled to have the opportunity to learn about the hotel industry at one of the best properties in the world!
- Came to Ocean House in May 2012 as Director of Communications.
- Director of Communications for New Haven (CT) Board of Education, where she worked closely with the local media.
- Director of Communications for United Way of Greater New Haven, CT.
- Director of Communications for the Arizona Hotel & Lodging Association, where she worked to enhance tourist awareness of member properties.
- Joined the International Cruise & Excursion Gallery (ICE Gallery), where she learned about the cruise industry, member marketing and the time-share industry.
- As Communications Manager for ArtFest in Tempe, AZ, helped promote outdoor art events throughout the Southwest.
- Started her career at Starter Sportswear in New Haven, CT, as a Communication Associate.
- Education: degree in Corporate Communications from Southern Connecticut State University in New Haven.
Community Involvement/ Associations
- Member, Public Relations Society of America (PRSA).
- Past President, PRSA Southern Connecticut Chapter.
- Grew up in Connecticut
- Spent 7 years in Arizona