An integral member of the Ocean House Executive Team, Nora Sommerkamp oversees all front office operations, including guest relations, housekeeping and destination services. She has a strong background in international business and hospitality management.
- Completed a Management Training program in Washington DC during the reopening period of The Jefferson and continued as Guest Relations and Spa Manager.
- Apprentice at Colombi Hotel in Freiburg, Germany.
- Education: Bachelor of Arts, Honors in Business Administration from The Open University.
- Also studied at the University of Cooperative Education in Ravensburg, Germany and completed a three-month overseas study program at the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Hopes to one day become General Manager of a luxury hotel.