your ocean house
No matter the time of year, a stay at Ocean House is the perfect reason to escape from the hustle and bustle of your daily life. Here are our current offers, specially curated to reflect the best our region has to offer in every season.
Harvest & History Package
Enjoy the beauty and fall flavors of New England with our Ocean House Harvest & History package. Fine tune your home cooking skills with a semi-private class led by our Director of Culinary Education and Food Forager Kat Caine. Chef Kat’s interactive session will feature local, seasonal ingredients and time-tested professional kitchen secrets to create a truly memorable dish.
Package is for two people, and includes:
- One-night accommodations in a Deluxe or Terrace Water View Room
- 30-minute semi-private cooking class with our Director of Culinary Education (Cooking class available at 10am, 11:30am or 4pm. Maximum 6 guests per class)
- A copy of our hardcover coffee table book, Ocean House: A Sense of Place, The History of Ocean House
- Daily breakfast for two ($40 credit per person)
Available October 1 through November 25, 2020, Sunday through Thursday evenings. Rates start at $915 for a Deluxe King in October and start at $735 for a Deluxe King in November. Tax, gratuity, and resort fee not included. Room rates based on double occupancy and vary by room type and time of reservation. Not applicable to groups. Excludes holidays, and blackout dates apply.
To book the Ocean House Harvest & History package call 888-897-8338
Bed & Breakfast Package
Discover an idyllic escape the redefines seaside luxury, with breathtaking ocean views and world-class facilities. Like holidays enjoyed by the resort’s Victorian-era guests, Bed & Breakfast guests are invited to indulge in a broad range of seasonal activities and a traditional resort meal plan, all on our inspiring oceanfront property.
- Spacious accommodations for two across any of our guest rooms and suites
- Daily breakfast featuring our signature farm-to-table cuisine of the Atlantic Northeast
September rates starting at
- Deluxe Water View $985 plus taxes & resort fees
- Terrace Water View $1100 plus taxes & resort fees
October rates starting at
- Deluxe Water View $895 plus taxes & resort fees
- Terrace Water View $995 plus taxes & resort fees
November rates starting at
- Deluxe Water View $715 plus taxes & resort fees
- Terrace Water View $785 plus taxes & resort fees
Room rates based on double occupancy and vary by room type and time of reservation. Package excludes alcohol (unless otherwise noted), tax, gratuity, and resort fee. Limit two people per package. Not applicable to groups. All reservations require a $100 non-refundable deposit. All cancellations are subject to a $100 administrative fee and cancellations must be received more than 7 days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty charge to your credit card equal to 50% of the full stay or 100% of a one night stay. Rates subject to change and additional fees may apply. Excludes Holidays & Blackout dates apply.
To book the Bed & Breakfast package call 888-897-8338