El Reposo, (the house of rest.) A mission-style house for rent in Rhode Island with a stucco facade. Built by the famous architect E.F. Gilbert of New York at the turn of the century for the well-known Babcock Family. Synonymous with the Babcock and Wilcox Company whose steam boilers powered New York’s first subway and whose company continues to exist today. El Reposo is a luxury rental home rich in history, as well as charm and beauty. Situated on a hill with views of the majestic Atlantic Ocean, Fishers Island, and Block Island Sound and located just minutes from the heart of Watch Hill Village.
The front entrance includes an open verandah with gas grill and outdoor seating. The entryway is comprised of the original stained glass. The first floor features a dining room for seating up to six people. A traditional living room with a grand piano is perfect for entertaining. Adjacent to the living room is a library, two sitting rooms, and sunroom. An open kitchen with an oversized pantry and wet bar also features a washer & dryer. The second floor of this mission-style home encompasses six bedrooms, including the master bedroom with a terrace and ocean views.
Due to limited availability, this cottage is unavailable to book online.
Please contact Destination Services directly at 855.678.0364 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
• Check-in is 4:00 p.m.
• Check-out is 10:00 a.m.
• Requests for early check-in and late check-out must be approved in advance by our VIP Relations Manager
• Rental Information
• Location: 2 Yosemite Drive, Watch Hill, Rhode Island 02891
• Size: 9,000 Square feet
• Bedrooms: 6
• Baths: 4 full, 2 half
• Sleeps: 13
Each of our cottages offer the following amenities:
• Full kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances
• Gracious living and dining areas
• Expansive deck or terrace
• Luxurious linens
• Cable TV, wireless internet, DVD players, stereo and telephone
• Dedicated Cottage Concierge to personalize your visit
• Temporary Ocean House and Weekapaug Inn membership with full access to resort dining, private beach, fitness and spa facilities, children's programs and golf.
• Recreational amenities
• Resort activities