Weekapaug Inn’s Emerald City’s tranquil location and unique qualities afford the privacy and spaciousness of a personal residence with the convenience and luxurious amenities of a resort.
This beautiful Colonial Gambrel cottage offers private living close to the ocean and nearby salt pond. The nearly 3,000-square-foot cottage has been expertly maintained and consists of four bedrooms, a family room with an “old colonial-style” decorative fireplace, formal living room with grand piano, formal dining area and bright eat-in kitchen. It also features a tiered deck for outdoor entertaining.
Set on almost an acre in beautiful Weekapaug, this cottage is available year-round.
Due to limited availability, this cottage is unavailable to book online.
Please contact Destination Services directly at 855.678.0364 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
• Check-in is 4:00 p.m.
• Check-out is 10:00 a.m.
• Requests for early check-in and late check-out must be approved in advance by our VIP Relations Manager
• Rental Information
- Location: 28 Noyes Neck Road, Westerly, RI 02891
- Size: 2,700 square feet
- Bedrooms: four
- Baths: two and one half
- Master – Queen Bed
- Bedroom Two – Queen Bed
- Bedroom Three – Queen Bed
- Bedroom Four – Three Twin Beds
Each of our cottages offer the following amenities:
• Full kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances
• Gracious living and dining areas
• Luxurious linens
• Cable TV, wireless internet, DVD players, stereo and telephone
• Dedicated Cottage Concierge to personalize your visit
• Temporary Ocean House membership with full access to resort dining, private beach, fitness and spa facilities, children's programs and golf.
• Temporary partial Weekapaug Inn membership with access to resort activities and dining.*
• Recreational amenities
• Resort activities
*The pool, beach, and fitness center at Weekapaug Inn are for Weekapaug Inn guests only.