The Old Schoolhouse
The Old Schoolhouse
Located directly next to Ocean House, this charming beach bungalow offers comfortable accommodations and oceanfront views overlooking Block Island Sound.
Affectionately known as “the Old Schoolhouse,” this cottage was originally built in 1852 and housed up to 19 pupils. The luxury rental vacation home has seen several transformations over the years, most recently in 2013 with a complete renovation.
The open plan layout features a living room area, complete with fireplace, and a full kitchen. Balcony doors off the living room open onto an expansive porch overlooking the ocean.
The two-bedroom Rhode Island vacation rental consists of a master bedroom with queen-size bed and a second bedroom with two twin beds, both with full baths. The Ocean House’s private beach is easily reached by a quick walk next door.
Please note that this cottage does not have laundry facilities.
Due to limited availability, this cottage is unavailable to book online.
Please contact Destination Services directly at 855.678.0364 or email@example.com to make a reservation.
• Check-in is 4:00 p.m.
• Check-out is 10:00 a.m.
• Requests for early check-in and late check-out must be approved in advance by our VIP Relations Manager
• Rental Information
• Location: 20 Westerly Road,
Watch Hill, RI 02891
• Size: 800 square feet
• Bedrooms: two plus sofa bed
• Baths: two
• Sleeps: five
• Master – Queen Bed
• Bedroom Two – Two Twin Beds
Each of our cottages offer the following amenities:
• Full kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances
• Gracious living and dining areas
• Expansive deck or terrace
• Luxurious linens
• Cable TV, wireless internet, DVD players, stereo and telephone
• Dedicated Cottage Concierge to personalize your visit
• Temporary Ocean House and Weekapaug Inn membership with full access to resort dining, private beach, fitness and spa facilities, children's programs and golf.
• Recreational amenities
• Resort activities