Salt Spray Farm
Newly renovated barn-style home in Weekapaug village, which features beautiful land views and private living in close proximity to the ocean and nearby salt pond.
Set on 13 manicured acres in the charming village of Weekapaug, Rhode Island, this Rhode Island barn-style home features newly refinished pine floors, an outdoor shower, fire pit, children’s swing set and terrace deck area, ideal for outdoor entertaining and family cookouts.
This 3,000-square-foot luxury vacation rental home was built in 2003 and has been expertly maintained. In 2014 it underwent a complete renovation, which included the addition of all new furnishings. The home consists of five bedrooms, a living room with wood burning fireplace, a family/ media room, formal dining area and kitchen with wine fridge.
Due to limited availability, this cottage is unavailable to book online.
Please contact Destination Services directly at 855.678.0364 or email@example.com to make a reservation.
• Check-in is 4:00 p.m.
• Check-out is 10:00 a.m.
• Requests for early check-in and late check-out must be approved in advance by our VIP Relations Manager
• Rental Information
• Location: 15 Morris Road, Weekapaug, RI 02891
• Size: 3,000 square feet
• Bedrooms: five
• Baths: three and one half
• Sleeps: nine
• Master – King Bed
• Bedroom Two – Queen Bed
• Bedroom Three – Twin Trundle
• Bedroom Four – Twin Trundle
• Bedroom Five – Twin Bed
Each of our cottages offer the following amenities:
• Full kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances
• Gracious living and dining areas
• Expansive deck or terrace
• Luxurious linens
• Cable TV, wireless internet, DVD players, stereo and telephone
• Dedicated Cottage Concierge to personalize your visit
• Temporary Ocean House and Weekapaug Inn membership with full access to resort dining, private beach, fitness and spa facilities, children's programs and golf.
• Recreational amenities
• Resort activities