The School House
Featured in Architectural Digest’s “15 Incredible Former Schoolhouses You Can Spend the Night In,” this 1852 schoolhouse is now a recently-updated charming beach bungalow directly next door to Ocean House, with direct beach and Ocean House access.
This two-bedroom, two-bath, air-conditioned bungalow features a master bedroom with a king-sized bed and en suite bath and a second bedroom with two twin beds and full bath.
The open plan layout consists of a full kitchen including a Bosch washer/dryer, dining area, and living room beneath a vaulted beamed ceiling complete with a pull-out sofa bed and fireplace. Balcony doors off the living room open onto a porch with partial ocean views.
The newly-landscaped property includes a 40-foot side yard with gorgeous views of the beach vegetation and ocean, perfect for a drink or evening dining, plus on-site private parking.
Due to limited availability, this cottage is unavailable to book online.
Please contact Destination Services directly at 855.678.0364 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
• Check-in is 4:00 p.m.
• Check-out is 10:00 a.m.
• Requests for early check-in and late check-out must be approved in advance by our VIP Relations Manager
• Rental Information
• Location: 20 Westerly Road,
Watch Hill, RI 02891
• Size: 800 square feet
• Bedrooms: two plus sofa bed
• Baths: two
• Sleeps: five
• Master – King Bed
• Bedroom Two – Two Twin Beds
Each of our cottages offer the following amenities:
• Full kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances
• Gracious living and dining areas
• Luxurious linens
• Cable TV, wireless internet, DVD players, stereo and telephone
• Dedicated Cottage Concierge to personalize your visit
• Temporary Ocean House membership with full access to resort dining, private beach, fitness and spa facilities, children's programs and golf.
• Temporary partial Weekapaug Inn membership with access to resort activities and dining.*
• Recreational amenities
• Resort activities
*The pool, beach, and fitness center at Weekapaug Inn are for Weekapaug Inn guests only.