With the Atlantic Ocean right in our backyard, we are able to offer exceptional opportunities for fishing in Rhode Island. From fishing charters with your family to fly fishing on the beach with your corporate group, there are options for every level of skill and interest.
On-Shore Fly Fishing
Ed Lombardo has been fly fishing in Rhode Island and Connecticut waters for more than 40 years and is the resident pro at Addieville East Hunting Club and Alton Jones. He offers instruction in how to tie flies, how to cast, and what flies to use depending on season, tides and fish. He will tailor his instruction to the proficiency level of the guests, and guide them to nearby ocean waters for a three-hour, half-day or full-day fishing experience.
Private Fishing Charters
The Bonita2 is a second generation fishing boat offering full day, half day, and offshore charters. She is a 36’ Hatteras with a crew of over 65 years of experience. Each tour can accommodate up to a maximum of 6 guests from beginner to expert fishermen.
AVAILABILITY & PRICING
- June 1 to September 30
- Full day tours (8 hours) starting at 5am
- Half day tours (5 hours) starting at 5am or 2pm
- Night tour (5 hours) – bookable by telephone
- Offshore Charters (12 hours) – bookable by telephone
- Half Day (5 hours) – $675
- Full Day (8 hours) – $900
- Offshore (12 hours) – $1,700
- Night Bass (5 hours) – $725