Fitness & Wellness
Set against a wall of French doors that open towards Seaside Terrace’s sun deck, the Ocean House’s heated, salt-water lap pool is located on the lower level of the hotel adjacent to the OH! Spa. During warm weather the French doors open to welcome the natural light into the pool area. The two-lane indoor pool is available 24 hours per day, year round. Adult swim hours are from 8:00 to 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. seven days a week. Towels are provided in the pool area and goggles are available at the OH! Spa Reception desk for use. The pool is open to guests of all ages; guests under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
The Ocean House’s fitness facility offers a wide array of cardiovascular machines, strength-training options and inspiring fitness classes to discover your inner strength. Featuring state-of-the-art TechnoGym cardiovascular and strength-training equipment, the luxury Fitness Center allows you to maintain your personal fitness regimen during your stay. Each cardio machine is outfitted with individual media and music centers to captivate your mind during a vigorous workout. The Fitness Center of our Rhode Island beach resort is open 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
Adaptive Motion Trainers, AMTs (2)Elliptical Cross Trainers (2)Treadmills (3)Stationary Bicycles (2)Spinner Bicycles (2)
- Seated Dip
- Leg Press
- Leg Curl
- Bicep Curl
- Leg Extension
- Shoulder Press
- Chest Press
- Lateral Pull Down
- FTS Glide
- Selection of Free Weights & Stretching Equipment
Movement and Yoga Studio
Adjoining the Fitness Center is the inspiring yoga and movement studio. Continue with your personal fitness plan or add an exciting new outlook into your training by participating in one of the many group fitness classes available at the Ocean House’s fitness center and movement studio. Weather-permitting and in season, our classes are offered on the Ocean House’s private beach.
Our Movement Studio also features a Fitness On Demand™ touch-screen kiosk, which offers over 100 virtual classes across various disciplines like endurance, strength, balance and flexibility. Join other guests or tackle a workout on your own, the OH! Spa provides all the tools required to get the most of your session.
Complimentary Fitness Classes
An energizing flow series of postures and core-strengthening exercises linking mind to body through breath.
This core-conditioning class is designed to strengthen muscles and to improve core strength and postural alignment.
Core & Cardio
This total body workout increases balance, flexibility, strength and circulation, trains core muscles to initiate movement through breathing techniques, enhances endurance, as well as relieves stress and tension.
The most well-known of China’s martial arts, the movements are slow and circular, focusing on relaxing the muscles, alignment of your core, calming your mind and feeling a whole-body connection from the ground up. Excellent for balance as well as back and joint pain.
Total Body Sculpting
This class incorporates weights and cardio drills designed to tone and sculpt your body.
This water fitness class is designed to improve your physical range of motion, build strength and build stability.
• OH! Spa welcomes both hotel and non-hotel guests to enjoy all of our spa and salon services.
• A daily spa rate of $15 applies to each non-hotel guest for use of locker rooms, relaxation room, and steam rooms to enjoy before or after a spa service.
• Advanced reservations are recommended.
• Please check in at the Spa reception desk 30 minutes prior to appointment.
• Please allow 24 hours notice to change or cancel an appointment to avoid being charged in full.
• For your convenience, a 20% service charge will be added to your invoice of which 17% is allocated to your service provider.
• Guests must be at least 16 years of age to enter or use any of the spa facilities.
• The locker rooms and Relaxation Room are exclusively reserved for guests receiving spa service
• Cell phones are not allowed in any areas of the spa facility.
• Robes and sandals are provided for your comfort and convenience to all spa guests.
• Please do not bring jewelry or valuables to the spa.
• Please inform us at the time of booking of any medical conditions or special needs.
• Expectant mothers are welcome at the spa.