At Ocean House, we know that our dogs are a special part of our family. As a result, we have a comprehensive program to make stays for our four legged friends comfortable and enjoyable.
Well-mannered dogs 50 pounds and under welcomed at Ocean House (and well-mannered dogs 70 pounds and under are welcomed at our sister property, Weekapaug Inn).
Up to two dogs per room are allowed, as long as the maximum pound limit is not exceeded.
- Welcome treats and a toy
- Use of an Annie Selke designer dog bed in your guest room
- Use of dog bowls in room
- A concierge to provide the latest information about pet walk areas and to assist with arrangements for pet sitting services upon request
- Dogs on a leash can enjoy to enjoy the beach before 8 am and after 6 pm. Expanded hours are available October through May.
- Dog sitters and walkers are available 24/7 with advance reservations and arrangements and for an added fee, perfect for when pet moms and dads want to have a relaxing dinner.
The Fine Paw Prints
- Please note that pets are not permitted in Signature Suites or Cottages or indoor food & beverage areas.
- A $195 (non-refundable) pet fee, applies for each stay, for each pet. This fee covers deep cleaning of the guest room and other related items. A portion of the pet fee goes to Stand Up for Animals, a local non-profit organization dedicated to helping underserved animals.