Conveniently located within walking distance of Ocean House and Watch Hill village, this recently renovated six-bedroom house for rent in Rhode Island boasts three stories and charming traditional elements of a beach-style New England cottage. Three Master Suites, each with private decks, plus three additional bedrooms with private baths make Echo Lodge perfect for multi-generational families, bridal parties and groups of friends.
The first floor of the New England cottage offers a spacious kitchen complete with state-of-the-art appliances. Adjoining living and dining rooms offer an elegant setting to gather or dine. A private entrance on this level leads to a one-bedroom suite complete with sitting area, pullout sofa, a private bath and enclosed patio. Wraparound porches on this floor are perfect for relaxing or enjoying an evening cocktail with company. Indoors, an airy sunroom is a comfortable place to retreat with the added benefit of direct access to two of the covered terraces.
The second floor encompasses three bedrooms, each with its own private bath. Enjoy balcony access from the master suite and the added convenience of a washer and dryer on this floor.
The third floor master suite is spacious and luxurious, coupled with a sitting room, walk-in closet, deep soaking tub and a beach stone shower. Glass doors allow direct access from the master suite to the private covered balcony. An additional bedroom on the third floor with a private bath provides additional sleeping space for guests. Also on this floor, a second living area is a secluded retreat for those looking to relax in a quiet space.
Due to limited availability, this cottage is unavailable to book online.
Please contact Destination Services directly at 855.678.0364 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
• Check-in is 4:00 p.m.
• Check-out is 10:00 a.m.
• Requests for early check-in and late check-out must be approved in advance by our VIP Relations Manager
• Rental Information
• Location: 14 Aquidneck Avenue,
Watch Hill, RI 02891
• Size: 6,000 square feet
• Bedrooms: six
• Baths: eight and one half
• Sleeps: twelve
• Master Suite One – King Bed with pullout sofa
• Master Suite Two – King Bed with Pullout Sofa
• Bedroom Three – Two Twin Beds
• Bedroom Four – Queen Bed
• Bedroom Five – Queen Bed
• Junior Suite – Queen Bed with Pullout Sofa
Each of our cottages offer the following amenities:
• Full kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances
• Gracious living and dining areas
• Expansive deck or terrace
• Luxurious linens
• Cable TV, wireless internet, DVD players, stereo and telephone
• Dedicated Cottage Concierge to personalize your visit
• Temporary Ocean House membership with full access to resort dining, private beach, fitness and spa facilities, children's programs and golf.
• Temporary partial Weekapaug Inn membership with access to resort activities and dining.*
• Recreational amenities
• Resort activities
*The pool, beach, and fitness center at Weekapaug Inn are for Weekapaug Inn guests only.