To explore the cottage, click through the gallery below
Built in 1909, Intermare–Italian for “between the seas”–is a completely renovated bright and airy cottage located just a two-minute walk from Ocean House and Watch Hill village.
The first floor features an open concept floor plan with vaulted ceilings and a spacious great room with expansive seating area, an oversized cozy window bench with views of the Ocean House, a bright dining area near a beautiful white washed beach stone fireplace and an open kitchen with center island. Past the kitchen is a powder room and then onto the inviting den with fun coastal designer touches and a daybed with trundle for extra guest space, perfect for children. The serene master suite is on the first level, featuring a platform king bed, en suite bath, a welcoming window seat to let in natural light and French doors that lead to a private deck with outdoor seating.
The second floor features two bedrooms, the first welcomes you with soft blues and ivory featuring two twin beds that can be converted to a king bed. The second bedroom features a queen size bed that is flooded with natural light and soft hues of coral, teal, and greens. The guests that reside in the upstairs bedrooms are equipped with a shared bathroom with a double vanity, as well as a private deck.
Due to limited availability, this cottage is unavailable to book online.
Please contact Destination Services directly at 855.678.0364 or email@example.com to make a reservation.
• Check-in is 4:00 p.m.
• Check-out is 10:00 a.m.
• Requests for early check-in and late check-out must be approved in advance by our VIP Relations Manager
• Rental Information
• Location: 16 Plimpton Road, Watch Hill, RI 02891
• Size: 2,781 square feet
• Bedrooms: three
• Baths: two and one half
• Sleeps: 6-8
• Master Suite – King Bed
• Bedroom Two – Two Twin Beds or One King Bed
• Bedroom Three – One Queen
• Den – One Daybed with Trundle
Each of our cottages offer the following amenities:
• Full kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances
• Gracious living and dining areas
• Luxurious linens
• Cable TV, wireless internet, DVD players, stereo and telephone
• Dedicated Cottage Concierge to personalize your visit
• Temporary Ocean House membership with full access to resort dining, private beach, fitness and spa facilities, children's programs and golf.
• Temporary partial Weekapaug Inn membership with access to resort activities and dining.*
• Recreational amenities
• Resort activities
*The pool, beach, and fitness center at Weekapaug Inn are for Weekapaug Inn guests only.