For Younger Guests
For Younger Guests
A family beach vacation to Ocean House is a time to strengthen ties and create memories—and a trip to our seaside resort will provide your entire clan with entertaining activities to make your vacation unforgettable.
A visit to Ocean House means enjoying all of the things to do with kids in Rhode Island and Southeast Connecticut.
At Ocean House, younger guests will not only enjoy our stunning seaside property, with its own private white sand beach to play on, but will also find plenty of local activities to suit their interests.
On Property Activities Include:
- Beach time
- Surfing and paddle board lessons
- Mortimer the Mouse Children’s Scavenger Hunt
- Movie time in the screening room
- See our monthly resort calendar for showtimes
- Croquet clinics
- Child and family friendly culinary classes in the Center for Wine & Culinary Arts
- Complimentary use of games and books
- Naturalist classes and excursions at Weekapaug Inn
- See our monthly activities calendar. Private activities are also available
- Land of Paug Scavenger Hunt at Weekapaug Inn
- Watch Hill Flying Horse Carousel
- Shell and rock collecting at Napatree Point Conservation Area
- Sailing lessons at New England Science & Sailing
- Fishing lessons
- Tennis classes at Pond View Racquet Club
- Mystic Aquarium
- VIP excursions can be arranged, based on availability
- Tree House Arcade at Foxwoods
- Empower Adventure Park Ziplining and Rope Climbing
- Equestrian activities, archery and other options at the Preserve Sporting Club
Our Guest Relations Manager will be your personal vacation planner. Please contact us in advance of your visit for the best availability.
At Ocean House, we offer responsible and dependable babysitting while you take time for yourself. Please note that there is an hourly fee for this service. Please contact Destination Services for more information at 401.584.7000 or email@example.com.