To explore the cottage and guest house, click through the gallery below
The Main House
Built in 1900, Minnebama is a shingled cottage located just a quick walk from Ocean House and the beach, exhibiting wonderful architectural details including large windows and an expansive wrap around porch.
The first floor features a large open eat-in kitchen with a center island. Off the kitchen on the left is a large walk-through pantry that leads to a spacious office/game room. On the right is a foyer that leads to stairs to the second and third floors. The first floor also features a very spacious family room with oversized windows to let in natural light, off to the left is a small TV room and formal dining room (with entry to the kitchen). A half bath is also located off the living room.
The second floor encompasses five bedrooms. The first bedroom features two twin beds with en suite bath. The second bedroom features a full size bed with en suite bath. The third bedroom features two twin beds and a shared bath and the fourth bedroom features a twin bed. The master bedroom features a king bed with large en suite bath featuring a standalone shower, vanity and lots of natural light.
The third floor encompasses a bedroom with one queen bed, a bedroom with two twin beds and a single bathroom with soaking tub and standalone shower.
Just steps away from the Main House, this quaint cottage features three bedrooms, two bathrooms and washer/dryer.
The first level features an open concept living room and kitchen with a sliding door leading to a beautifully landscaped yard. Down the hall is a full bathroom with standalone shower and two bedrooms, both with two twin beds.
The second floor features the master bedroom with a king bed and a bathroom with large soaking tub, standalone shower and washer/dryer.
Due to limited availability, this cottage is unavailable to book online.
Please contact Destination Services directly at 855.678.0364 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
• Check-in is 4:00 p.m.
• Check-out is 10:00 a.m.
• Requests for early check-in and late check-out must be approved in advance by our VIP Relations Manager
• Rental Information
• Location: 4 Ninigret Avenue,
Watch Hill, RI 02891
• Main House Size: 5,000 square feet
• Main House Bedrooms: seven
• Main House Baths: five and two one halves
• Main House Sleeps: 12
• Guest House Size: 1,116 square feet. • Guest House Bedrooms: three
• Guest House Baths: two
• Guest House Sleeps: six
• Master Suite – King Bed
• Bedroom Two – Two Twin Beds
• Bedroom Three – One Full Bed
• Bedroom Four – Two Twin Beds
• Bedroom Five – One Twin Bed
• Bedroom Six – One Queen Bed
• Bedroom Seven – Two Twin Beds
• Master Bedroom – King Bed
• Bedroom Two – Two Twin Beds
• Bedroom Three – Two Twin Beds
Each of our cottages offer the following amenities:
• Full kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances
• Gracious living and dining areas
• Luxurious linens
• Cable TV, wireless internet, DVD players, stereo and telephone
• Dedicated Cottage Concierge to personalize your visit
• Temporary Ocean House membership with full access to resort dining, private beach, fitness and spa facilities, children's programs and golf.
• Temporary partial Weekapaug Inn membership with access to resort activities and dining.*
• Recreational amenities
• Resort activities
*The pool, beach, and fitness center at Weekapaug Inn are for Weekapaug Inn guests only.