A short drive from Ocean House, Sunset Cove is a bright, airy, multi-level space with luxurious furnishings, spacious accommodations and stunning bay and river views. From the crushed stone driveway of this rental house, a stately iron gate opens up to a covered courtyard and leads to the backyard complete with meticulously maintained gardens, a heated, saltwater pool, outdoor shower and shallow-water dock.
Sets of stairs* on either side of the cottage lead to the main floor. Sunlight floods the kitchen, living and dining areas that make up the open concept floor plan. Stunning cathedral ceilings, large windows and French doors open onto an expansive deck overlooking the bay, adding to the grandeur of this entertainment-friendly space.
The chef-inspired kitchen of Sunset Cove Cottage features state-of-the-art appliances, a large pantry, gorgeous Calcutta marble countertops and an oversized island suitable to comfortably seat up to three. Relax or entertain in style in the fully equipped living area complete with Control4 entertainment system offering a Smart TV and integrated sound system, seasonal, gas fireplace and ample seating. An adjoining dining area offers seating for six and connects to the outdoor seating area with temperature controls, ceiling fan and remote controlled drop-down screens, making it a perfect space for indoor-outdoor entertaining with a view.
The first-floor master bedroom features a king-size bed, gas fireplace, massive walk-in closet with washer and dryer, and Carrara marble bathroom with custom mosaic floor, deep soaking tub and walk-in shower.
On the second floor, a small seating area looks out onto the first floor and connects to a larger common area with sofa and TV. A second master bedroom features a king-size bed, outdoor balcony and full bathroom with walk-in shower. Also on this floor is a queen-size guest bedroom with balcony, kids room with two twin-size beds, another full bathroom with shower tub combination, laundry room and an office space with pocket doors.
The third floor boasts an open floor plan with sitting area complete with a television, Ping-Pong table, full bathroom and two twin-size beds, making it a perfect space for children to sleep and play.
*Please note that Sunset Cove Cottage is multi-level with many stairs and is not handicap friendly.
Due to limited availability, this cottage is unavailable to book online.
Please contact Destination Services directly at 855.678.0364 or email@example.com to make a reservation.
• Check-in is 4:00 p.m.
• Check-out is 10:00 a.m.
• Requests for early check-in and late check-out must be approved in advance by our VIP Relations Manager
• Rental Information
• Location: 29 Pasadena Avenue,
Watch Hill, RI
• Size: 4,600 square feet
• Bedrooms: four plus third-floor bunk room
• Baths: four and one half baths
• Sleeps: ten
• Master Suite – King Bed
• Second Master – King Bed
• Bedroom Three – Queen Bed
• Bedroom Four – Two Twin Beds
• Kids Bunk Room – Two Twin Beds
Each of our cottages offer the following amenities:
• Full kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances
• Gracious living and dining areas
• Luxurious linens
• Cable TV, wireless internet, DVD players, stereo and telephone
• Dedicated Cottage Concierge to personalize your visit
• Temporary Ocean House membership with full access to resort dining, private beach, fitness and spa facilities, children's programs and golf.
• Temporary partial Weekapaug Inn membership with access to resort activities and dining.*
• Recreational amenities
• Resort activities
*The pool, beach, and fitness center at Weekapaug Inn are for Weekapaug Inn guests only.