Wickiup (which means “Hut”), is a registered historic home in the Watch Hill Fire District and built in 1890. Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, a shingled cottage with the bones and provenance of 1900 but completely restored throughout. This impeccably restored turn-of-the-century home is located within a quick walk of the Ocean House beach and exhibits wonderful architectural details, outdoor shower with patio completed with a large grill. Every room inside and the porch outside is equipped with Sonos.
The first floor offers open kitchen with the original pantry cabinets and wine racks, and now features a double refrigerator and freezer, griddle and grill Wolf range and an 8 foot stainless steel range hood. A laundry room with a large washer and dryer. The dining room is off the kitchen and offers intimate seating for ten. A half bath is located next to kitchen and dining room.
A traditional living room allows a place for entertaining and offers a large television. There is bar in the living room for entertaining. The room adjacent to the living room is an intimate space for gathering and also has a television. A gas fireplace is featured both in the living room and dining room.
The second floor encompasses 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom has a king bed with Ocean Views. The bathroom in the master has a tub, steam shower, and heated towel rack. The second bedroom features two queen size beds and a terrace, next to a full bath with shower-tub combo. The third bedroom features a Queen size bed with full bathroom and stand-up shower.
The third floor embraces 3 bedrooms. The first bedroom has a king bed with Ocean Views and a standing terrace. The bathroom is a tub-shower combo. The second bedroom features three twin size beds and the third bedroom features a twin size bed.The accompanying bathroom has a stand-up shower.
The Annex off the kitchen has a separate staircase that leads up to 2 bedrooms. The first bedroom has a queen-size bed. The second bedroom features queen-size bed, attached to a full bathroom with two entrances with shower.
Due to limited availability, this cottage is unavailable to book online.
Please contact Destination Services directly at 855.678.0364 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
• Check-in is 4:00 p.m.
• Check-out is 10:00 a.m.
• Requests for early check-in and late check-out must be approved in advance by our VIP Relations Manager
• Rental Information
• Location: 12 Westerly Road,
Watch Hill, RI 02891
• Size: 4,678 square feet
• Bedrooms: eight
• Baths: six and two one halves
• Sleeps: 16-18
• Master Suite – King Bed
• Bedroom Two – Two Queen Size Beds
• Bedroom Three – Queen Bed
• Bedroom Four – King Bed
• Bedroom Five – Three Twin Beds
• Bedroom Six – One Twin Bed
• Bedroom Seven – One Queen Bed
• Bedroom Eight – One Queen Bed
Each of our cottages offer the following amenities:
• Full kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances
• Gracious living and dining areas
• Expansive deck or terrace
• Luxurious linens
• Cable TV, wireless internet, DVD players, stereo and telephone
• Dedicated Cottage Concierge to personalize your visit
• Temporary Ocean House and Weekapaug Inn membership with full access to resort dining, private beach, fitness and spa facilities, children's programs and golf.
• Recreational amenities
• Resort activities