Wickiup (meaning Hut) is a registered historic home built in 1890, located in the Watch Hill Fire District.
Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, this shingled Rhode Island cottage has the provenance of 1900 but is completely restored throughout. This impeccably restored turn-of-the century historic home is located within a short walk of the Ocean House beach and exhibits delightful details including an outdoor shower with a large outdoor patio.
At over 4,000 square-feet, this cottage consists of eight bedrooms, six full baths, gas fireplace and separate Annex.
Due to limited availability, this cottage is unavailable to book online.
Please contact Destination Services directly at 855.678.0364 or email@example.com to make a reservation.
• Check-in is 4:00 p.m.
• Check-out is 10:00 a.m.
• Requests for early check-in and late check-out must be approved in advance by our VIP Relations Manager
• Rental Information
• Location: 12 Westerly Road,
Watch Hill, RI 02891
• Size: 4,678 square feet
• Bedrooms: eight
• Baths: six and two one halves
• Sleeps: 16-18
• Master Suite – King Bed
• Bedroom Two – Two Queen Size Beds
• Bedroom Three – Queen Bed
• Bedroom Four – King Bed
• Bedroom Five – Three Twin Beds
• Bedroom Six – One Twin Bed
• Bedroom Seven – One Queen Bed
• Bedroom Eight – One Queen Bed
Each of our cottages offer the following amenities:
• Full kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances
• Gracious living and dining areas
• Expansive deck or terrace
• Luxurious linens
• Cable TV, wireless internet, DVD players, stereo and telephone
• Dedicated Cottage Concierge to personalize your visit
• Temporary Ocean House and Weekapaug Inn membership with full access to resort dining, private beach, fitness and spa facilities, children's programs and golf.
• Recreational amenities
• Resort activities