Fall Spring Summer Off-site
Private Fishing Charters
The Bonita2 is a second generation fishing boat offering full day, half day, and offshore charters. She is a 36’ Hatteras with a crew of over 65 years of experience. Each tour can accommodate up to a maximum of 6 guests from beginner to expert fishermen.
Availability & Pricing
- June 1 to September 30
- Full day tours (8 hours) starting at 5am
- Half day tours (5 hours) starting at 5am or 2pm
- Night tour (5 hours) – bookable by telephone
- Offshore Charters (12 hours) – bookable by telephone
- Half Day (5 hours) – $725
- Full Day (8 hours) – $950
- Offshore (12 hours) – $1,800
- Night Bass (5 hours) – $725
Ed Lombardo has been fly fishing in Rhode Island and Connecticut waters for more than 40 years and is the resident pro at Addieville East Hunting Club and Alton Jones. He offers instruction in how to tie flies, how to cast, and what flies to use depending on season, tides and fish. He will tailor his instruction to the proficiency level of the guests, and guide them to nearby ocean waters for a half-day or full-day fishing experience. All equipment is provided including fly rod, reel, fly line, flies, leaders, and more, and lunch and snacks are also provided. Your personal fishing equipment is welcome as well.
Fish for striped bass, bluefish and hickory shad in some of the greatest water found anywhere in the world, right here in Rhode Island. From Westerly to Narragansett and Newport, RI wade in beautiful tidal rivers, estuaries, and sandy beaches, and enjoy catching stripers, bluefish, and hickory shad; in most cases within casting distance of no more than 30 to 40 feet.
Guided Trout Fishing trips are available on some of the most classic New England trout water found in Rhode Island and Connecticut. The Wood River and its tributaries are only minutes from Westerly. Enjoy the subtleties of the presentation on gin clear cool water and the chance of catching rainbow, brown and even native brook trout. Catch and release is advocated.
Availability & Pricing
- Saltwater: May to November
- Freshwater: Mid-April to October
- Full day tours (7 hours)
- Half day tours (4 hours)
- Half Day (5 hours) – $550, and $50 for each additional person. Max party size of three.
- Full Day (8 hours) – $650, and $50 for each additional person. Max party size of three.
- Includes gratuity, equipment, round trip transport if required and lunch and snacks.